- Doug Tucker's Associated Press story
- Wrigleyville23: "MLB Should Help Negro Leagues Museum"
- Steve Penn from The Kansas City Star: "Negro Leagues Baseball Museum needs help from big-leaguers it honors each year"
- Sam Mellinger from The Kansas City Star: "Pujols' no-show and the Negro Leagues Museum's future"
- Yahoo! Big League Stew blog: "It's time for the Negro Leagues Museum to move to Cooperstown"
- Tim Marchman's blog: "I never liked cod liver oil"
- Sam Mellinger again: "Barbecue baron becomes point man on Buck O’Neil center"
- Joe Posnanski: "The Negro Leagues Museum"
- And older but still relevant post from Posnanski: "The Museum"
Sunday, February 7, 2010
Negro Leagues Museum Reading
The Associated Press released a story recently about financial difficulties at the Negro Leagues Baseball Museum. The article and annual Legacy Awards event on January 30th have contributed to a small flurry of NLBM related articles. The museum is an issue close to my heart, and I hope to have a post here with my thoughts at some point. In the meantime, I want to collect some links for reading on the topic: